I suggest you ...

Beta test top speed bike race

I have tried the gameon my tablet and phone. Myphone works fine, but my tablet does not. Inorder to move the bike I have to hold my tablet screen down. Then the bike still has a great lag. On my phone, which is a galaxy s4, the game functions properly, but needs vast improvements to be succesful. The bike runs out of gas way too fast and the powerups are both lacking and few. The one powerup that is in the game should have a warning as to when it is going to go out. Something like blinking three times or so. This woul make it so that im not inside a car whenit goes out. I also suggest a speed boost be added. Nos is always a good addition to a game like this. It would be better if the game had a damage meter instead of a fuel guage, and the bike would go down from taking damage, instead of losing gas, and a meter to tell you how far you have come. This could be translated to a competition where players could compary their distances in each level. The gold serves no purpose that I can see, and is not kept after each attempt. I would suggest keeping the gold after each attempt and using it to purchase powerups, or bike additions. For instance a larger fuel tank, or better armor if the damage guage is added. I am extremely dissapointed in this game, the music is dull and the graphice are extremelylacking. Please take my suggestions into account.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)